Wednesday, June 11, 2014
1. Maternity Swimsuit: After searching for a maternity suit that I actually liked, I finally came across this Fast Food black maternity suit by Boob. I wanted something that was simple and preferably black, so this was perfect.
2. Earth Mama: I am kind of a freak about using creams on my tummy during pregnancy because I have super dry skin. The two products I have been using throughout this pregnancy are made by Earth Mama, and they are the stretch mark oil, and the body butter. I actually have the entire pregnancy essentials bundle and it has been a dream during this pregnancy. I am planning on using the breastfeeding essentials bundle when little man gets here.
3. Gap Maternity T-shirt: I wore these through my first pregnancy and I am now wearing them again. They are honestly the softest tee's ever. They are my favorite, and I have tried a wide variety of tee's, and I always go back to these.
4. Nursing Sport's Bra: I am the type of girl that is wearing a sport's bra at least 70% of the time. My favorite one I have found that I feel still supports me is again by Boob Designs, and it is known as the Fast Food Seamless Nursing Bra. I have been wearing this sport's bra during pregnancy as well because it is so comfortable. I may be a little picky, but when I am nursing I HAVE to wear a nursing bra. It makes my life so much easier and the process seems to go much quicker and smoother.
5. Nursing Underwire Bra: Now even though I am in a sport's bra a lot of the time, I still need my underwire bra that I can wear every day and I loved this one by Cake Maternity. I have to have a comfortable bra or it drives me crazy. This bra is one that I have had no issues with. I bought it one size larger than I was in the beginning of pregnancy, because I want to be able to wear it the entire time I am nursing.
6. Belly Band: The belly band has been the perfect solution to be able to wear a bunch of my pants that aren't maternity. I learned from my last pregnancy and got this at the very beginning of this pregnancy, instead of waiting until the end. The belly band I am using and really like is by Ingrid and Isabel.
7. Pregnancy Pillow: Okay so I didn't get this until recently and I'm so mad I didn't get one earlier. It has made my nights so much easier and much less fidgety. Brody makes fun of me at night because I'm so bundled up over on my side of the bed, but honestly it is heavenly! It's so comfortable that I'm pretty positive I will be using it after I have the baby as well.
8. Maternity Jeans: This time around I am all about maternity jeans. When I was pregnant with Hanes I didn't get into them much, and now I keep wondering how I managed to do that. They are the comfiest jeans I have ever owned and I'm honestly hoping I can wear them after I have the baby as well. Here is another pair that I have and love! (black distressed pair)
9. Comfy Sandals: I was already obsessed with my birks before I was pregnant but now they are a shoe I can't live without. If I know I will be out doing things on my feet for more than a few hours these are the shoes I throw on. I have this black pair, this tan pair, and I gave in and just ordered the gold pair. There are so many that I need and I have the hardest time choosing.
10. Everyday dress: As you have probably already noticed I have been wearing dresses almost everyday lately. They are cool, easy, and super comfortable. I have gotten a lot of mine at ASOS and really love them. I also love the fact that 90% of these dresses are ones I can wear after the baby as well. HERE is another new one I am loving.
11. Dolce & Gabbana Nude Lipstick: During this pregnancy I am all about a good nude lip, and Dolce & Gabbana Mandoria is my favorite by far. It's the perfect creamy feel as well so my lips stay well hydrated. I've felt like my face has swollen a little bit so I have been a tiny bit hesitant of bright colors on my lips. This nude color has been the perfect substitute.